Impression Tray Perforated Upper S
We have designed a range of connectors that make it easy to install Dento-Prep micro blaster. For easy use at the chairside it can be connected to the turbine coupling or turbine hose - and for permanent use it can be connected directly to the compressed air.
Connection to turbine coupling. Quick and easy access to compressed air through the turbine coupling with a quick connector. Available for Sirona, W&H, KaVo, BienAir and NSK. Content: 1 connector, 1 hose (1.5 m) and 1 quick connector.
Connection to the turbine hose. The 4-pin MidWest connector is universal and can be screwed into all standard 4-hole air turbine hoses.
Connection directly to compressed air supply. Permanent connection to the air supply line with an Installation Kit.
Content: 1 hose, 1 tee-fitting, 1 female quick connector and 1 plug.
* Adjustable : Any-tray can be adjustable for various size of dental arch, even that children.
* Transformable : Any-tray can be transformed for any kind of impression such as implant, partial and edentulous impression.
* No adhesive : Any-tray don´t require adhesive for taking impression.
The newest Curing Light from Woodpecker is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the user´s hand. Using a constant power output this light has a cure time of 1 second for 2mm of resin, with light intensity of up to 2300mw/ cm².
Also Featuring a 360° fully rotatable head, disposable covers and a rechargeable lithium battery.
- Constant power output up to 2300mw/cm²
- Weight: 860g
- Dimensions: H 240mm W 25mm